5 feb 2013


I just knew it at the same moment when our eyes connected for the first time. I loved you before meeting you, before knowing who you are, before kissing you. Maybe was crazy, but I swear that I felt this way. Nothing could change my mind and, I know it because when I see you I'm breathless, because my heart raise, my eyes shine brighter, I feel butterflies, and my knees are weak. When I'm lost, when I don't know what to do It's the blue in your eyes that helps me see the future. I didn't need to ask I already knew that If I lose you someday, my heart won't beat again, but I fell for you anyways.

(Lo supe en el mismo momento en el que nuestros ojos conectaron por primera vez. Te quise antes de conocerte, antes de saber quien eras, antes de besarte. A lo mejor fue una locura, pero juro que me sentí así. Nada podría hacer cambiar mi mente y, lo se porque cuando te veo me quedo sin aliento, porque mi corazón se acelera, mis ojos brillan más, siento mariposas en el estomago y mis rodillas débiles. Cuando estoy perdido, cuando no se que hacer es en el azul de tus ojos que veo mi futuro. No necesitaba preguntar, ya sabia que si te perdía algún día, mi corazón no latiría de nuevo, pero me enamoré de todos modos.)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario