23 feb 2013


I remember what you wore on the first day, you came into my life and I thought, hey, this could be something. Cause everything you do and every word you say takes my breath away . So maybe it's true that I can't live without you. Maybe two is better than one. 
There's so much time to figure out the rest of my life. 
I remember every look upon your face, the way you winked at me..You make it hard for breathing. Cause when I close my eyes
I think of you and everything's okay and I find you now leaving. 
But I've figured out that everytime I am left with nothing always think that two is better than one.



(Recuerdo lo que llevabas en nuestra primera cita, llegaste a mi vida y pensé, hey, esto puede ser algo. Porque todo lo que haces y cada palabra que dices me quita el aliento. Así que tal vez es verdad que no puedo vivir sin ti. Tal vez dos sea mejor que uno. Tengo mucho tiempo para averiguar el resto de mi vida. Recuerdo cada mirada en tu cara, el modo en el que me guiñabas... Haces complicado respirar. Porque cuando cierro los ojos, pienso en ti y todo esta bien y te encuentro marchándote  He descubierto que cada vez que me dejan sin nada siempre pienso que dos es mejor que uno.)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario